How does it work?
The process can be tailored in many different ways and usually includes:
- Being clear and committed on how people want to work together, including the collective leadership impact measures from the coaching process and the desired behaviours from the culture measurement.
- Gaining a deeper understanding of the team’s purpose, including what uniquely makes them a partner of choice.
- Clarifying who their stakeholders are and exploring their needs with them – currently and for the future.
- Developing an inspiring and engaging definition of success for the team.
- Taking accountability at the relevant organisational levels for achieving the desired outcomes.
- Embedding Investment in Excellence® concepts in teams resulting in a Blueprint team plan that evolves and provides a framework and alignment process for the continuing work, within and between teams.
What can you expect?
The result is a more committed, productive and customer-focused leadership, with improved team-work, where both individuals and teams are more aligned with organisational goals and results are significant and measurable.
The structure is 2 days for Phase One and 2 days for Phase Two. The TPI consultant spends 45-60 minutes with each participant before phase 1 to prepare each team member. This also assists in understanding the team and organisation context and aids the tailoring of the process to address organisation needs.