How does it work?
Measures behaviour at all levels of the business.
- In addition to an overall measure of the organisation’s culture it provides an opportunity for subgroups to be identified and measured.
- Gives an opportunity for dialogue about culture, values and behaviour.
- Establishes engagement at a root cause level, a necessity for change.
- Evidences the need for personal, leadership and team alignment processes.
- Re-measures the culture transformation at a future point for comparison and reflection.
The Cultural Alignment℠ results are fed back to the leadership team at an early stage, reinforced during Investment in Excellence® Phase Two if possible, and incorporated into the Blueprint, Team Alignment process.
What can you expect?
A study by Kotter and Heskett of 207 top firms over an 11-year period demonstrates the impact of culture on performance. The performance differences between a Constructive or Adaptive Culture and a Defensive or Unadaptive Culture was staggering on the key areas of Revenue, Share Price and Net Income over the period, as the following diagram shows.
This study supports the case for wanting a constructive culture. The Pacific Institute’s® track record shows that its processes, when systemically applied, cause organisations and communities to become more constructive or adaptive.