The 157 Group and The Pacific Institute® publish thinkpiece on the importance of culture for leaders in Further Education
The 157 Group is today releasing a think-piece produced in conjunction with The Pacific Institute....
The Pacific Institute is saddened to report the passing of its Chairman and co-Founder, Lou Tice on Sunday evening, April 1st, after a brief illness. ...
More recent news
- Employee Engagement: How to optimise productivity and employee satisfaction
- Leadership and the Self-Fulfilling prophecy
- The Mindset of Performance
- New Partnership
- We have a new look and logo!
- The 157 Group and The Pacific Institute® publish thinkpiece on the importance of culture for leaders in Further Education
- The autumn 2012 edition of ‘Imprint’ out now
- TPI Chairman and Co-Founder, Lou Tice, passes away
- PX2 mentioned in a report to Government after Riots
- Event: Organisational Culture & Results
- Latest edition of ‘Imprint’ available to download now
- Scottish Accreditation for STEPS® and PX2®
- Smart Talk for Achieving Your Potential
...for more information on how we can help you and your organisation move from potential to performance.