What we offer
- Expertise in providing solutions for teams and individuals that complement business processes.
- 30 years experience in transforming organisational cultures and leadership impact.
- Measurable results that satisfy clear business objectives.
- An extensive, robust offering that can be tailored to individual organisational needs. TPI’s main areas of focus include individuals, leaders, teams and a whole organisation approach.
- A scalable, cost effective and sustainable model, which can be rolled out to all levels of the organisation through the development of internal facilitators.
Organisational culture is typically surveyed at the start of any project to establish a clear understanding of the current business, what its vision is for the future, and which behaviours need to be reduced or increased to achieve the desired culture. Once this has been completed, it is recommended that the leadership team experience our Investment in Excellence® programme as their own drive for change will determine the success of any transformation model. Investment in Excellence® is validated by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM). Leaders also have the opportunity to undergo our Leadership Alignment℠ and coaching process to truly understand the impact of their leadership. TPI’s Team Alignment process provides a structured framework that enables executive teams to better understand and resolve recurring business issues whilst creating alignment to its vision and goals. Further culture surveys are undertaken at regular intervals to measure improvement.
The Pacific Institute® welcomes the opportunity to engage with organisations who are serious about ascending to a new level.