What we offer:
- Nationally accredited personal development programmes that significantly impact individual thinking and behaviour.
- A curriculum that explores and improves personal aspects of self-esteem, attitudes, habits, morale, motivation, goal setting and accountability of offenders including those with addiction and additional challenges.
- Flexible delivery methods that complement existing education schemes.
- Facilitators can be trained within client organisations or institutions to continue the rollout of learning.
- A range of solutions that can be integrated within the organisations themselves for leaders and frontline staff. Culture transformation provides a platform for engagement within the organisations as well as with the offender population.
There is a wealth of evidence that demonstrates how effective this curriculum is with individuals, and experience has shown the sustainable impact on mindsets, motivation and aspiration. More and more education providers, prison bodies and policing structures have begun to adopt and implement the models for personal development and culture transformation within their own organisations, with outstanding results. TPI looks forward to working with more stakeholders in this sector.